The calculator for municipal energy consumption developed by Energy Agency of Plovdiv is a software tool, based on Excel, to support local authorities in calculation of total municipal energy consumption and energy costs. This tool gives opportunity to separate energy consumption:
- by sectors- public sector, public administration, transport, industry, agriculture sector, health and social care, households, tourism;
- by energy sources and monetary value.
The tool is software-based so its operative functions are fixed. Only emission costs of energy sources need to be carefully reviewed when being applied to new member states.
• insufficient information on training possibilities (art. 17)
• insufficient information on technical tools (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about technical tools (art. 17)
• absence of other tools supporting energy efficiency measures development (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• support organisations have unsufficient competency and knowledge (art. 17)
• national monitoring and reporting isn't undertaken to demonstrate progress achieved towards national energy efficiency targets (art. 24)
• individual public bodies aren't aware of their progress towards their energy efficiency targets (art. 24)