Technical guidelines on Energy efficiency in lighting in different type of buildings: offices, educational centers and hospitals.
The purpose of these guides is to establish a series of guidelines and recommendations for the designers of the lighting installations of offices, schools, hospitals and primary care centers, with the purpose of:
• Comply with the recommendations of quality and visual comfort.
• Create pleasant and comfortable environments for the users of the facilities
• Rationalize the use of energy with energy-efficient facilities.
This publication is the result of the Collaboration Agreement signed between the Institute for the Diversification and Saving of Energy (IDAE) and the Spanish Committee of Lighting (CEI).
Translation to other languages has to be done.
• insufficient information on energy technologies (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about financial tools (art. 17)
• absence of guidelines & handbooks supporting energy efficiency measures development (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• support organisations have insufficient competency and knowledge (art. 17)