ENERFUND is a tool that will rate and score deep renovation opportunities. Similar to the credit score used by banks to rate clients. The tool will be based on a set of parameters such as EPC data, number of certified installers, governmental schemes running, etc. By providing a rating for deep renovation opportunities , whether for private establishments or for public buildings :
- funding institutes can provide targeted loans,
- retrofit companies can identify sound opportunities,
- municipalities can promote targeted incentives and the public’s trust for retrofitting will be enhanced.
The tool and the website are in English.
• lack of in-house expertise about training (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about financial tools (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about technical tools (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• support organisations have insufficient competency and knowledge (art. 17)
• innovative financing mechanisms aren’t used (art. 20)