The following tool has been developed in the frame of the PremiumLight-Pro project which has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme.
After being introduced to the general benefits of using LED lighting, the various stakeholders can apply the guidelines in different ways:
- Procurement staff and decisions makers can go directly to the Procurement Criteria. Additionally they might search for background information in:
- Lighting Design chapter (lighting quality).
- Energy efficiency and LCC (savings, costs and comparison of solutions)
- Lighting Control (controls, smart lighting and human centric lighting)
- Best Practice (for the type of building and room in the procurement)
- Installers may search in the Best Practice chapter for tips as well as for quality criteria in the Procurement chapter.
- Energy advisors and ESCO lighting engineers should consult the Energy Efficiency and LCC chapter and the Best Practice chapter.
- Planners, architects, indoor designers and consultants might search in various parts of the guidelines depending on the content of their actual activity
• Museums and exhibitions