“Green calculations - A plus for you and two pluses for the environment” was a Croatian Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Fund's public call and campaign aimed at households. The measures to achieve energy savings in homes are one of the major guidelines of European as well as the national energy policy. Most modern households own a series of electric household appliances. In the energy consumption of households, the consumption of household appliances in 20%. In Croatia, there are about 180,000 appliances sold every year. By 2020 it is expected that it will be necessary to replace the more than 2 million units whose lifespan expires. In order to reduce resource consumption and reduce costs in the households, subsidies for the purchase of a total of 20,000 A +++ household appliances were approved.
Campaign and content can be easily translated once the funds for the campaign are available.
• insufficient information on financial tools (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about financial tools (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• support organisations have unsufficient competency and knowledge (art. 17)
• absence of an Energy Efficiency National Fund (art. 20)
• innovative financing mechanisms aren’t used (art. 20)
• lack of knowledge regarding existing financial tools (art. 20)