ENSI-EAB (Energy Auditing of Buildings) software is a tool for calculating the energy performance of buildings. The software is suitable for energy auditing of new and existing buildings and for building certification but requiring a license. The EAB Software is calculating the total, annual energy use of the building, divided into seven budget items: Heating, Ventilation (heating), Domestic hot water, Cooling, Fans & pumps, Lighting, Various equipment. When performing calculations, each building can be modelled in detail, and alternative solutions and measures simulated.
The clients are governmental organisations, non-governmental organisations, universities, public utilities and enterprises and private companies as well as international financial institutions. Most of the ENSI Software and Tools are generic and can be used for most types of projects in any country. The energy calculation Software is prepared to be adjusted to include for instance local climatic data and reference values according to national regulations and standards. The Software is prepared for easy translation into new languages.
• insufficient information on training possibilities (art. 17)
• insufficient information on financial tools (art. 17)
• insufficient information on technical tools (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about financial tools (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about technical tools (art. 17)
• absence of softwares supporting energy efficiency measures development (art. 17)
• absence of other tools supporting energy efficiency measures development (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• support organisations have unsufficient competency and knowledge (art. 17)