The following tool has been developed in the frame of the Empowering project which has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme.
The collection of best practices contributes to the definition of the most suitable transnational exchange and capacity-building programme by revealing the specific energy challenges of municipalities involved.
Best practices are collected and described in a formalized fiche and systemized based on a thematic organization on 4 topics:
- Integrated energy
- Sustainable urban transport and mobility
- Land use planning
- Innovative financing solutions
Each of the four topics is addressed and explored through specific transnational exchange instruments, as described below:
- Study Visits addressing the topics of integrated energy and sustainable urban mobility.
- Transnational Seminars addressing the topic of land use planning.
- Peer-to-Peer Exchanges addressing the topic of innovative financing solutions.