Who: representatives of communities, technical services.
What: first approach to financial and energy savings achievable in the case of renovation
How to: comparison between the current state of the heritage of the community and the material by which she might have to replace it
OPEPA is intended to provide a comparison between the hardware on the lighting of a community and that by which she could replace it. It allows to give an overview of the financial and energy savings achievable in the case of renovation.
How do I use OPEPA ?
The user must enter data on public lighting of his commune. The tool then calculates estimates of the financial and energy savings according to different scenarios of renovation. The results can be printed. Attention, OPEPA is a tool for helping the first level decision which should not replace a full diagnosis of its public lighting directed by a professional.
This tool is an application of the European standard "Lights" EN 13201. Designed as an application for the calculation of the financial and energy savings according to different scenarios of renovation, it is intended to be used in other countries and at different levels.
• insufficient information on training possibilities (art. 17)
• insufficient information on energy technologies (art. 17)
• insufficient information on technical tools (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about technical tools (art. 17)
• absence of softwares supporting energy efficiency measures development (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• support organisations have unsufficient competency and knowledge (art. 17)