This is a tool developed by WWF with the collaboration of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment and the Fundación Biodiversidad. It is aimed at estimating in a simplified way the energy consumption in the household. The objective is to contribute to boost the market for energy rehabilitation of buildings and the promotion of renewable energies through distributed generation and self-consumption. The tool is targeted to the general public, uses a simplified approach to estimate the energy consumption and provides recommendations to save energy. Exemplary applications of the tool are not provided.
The tool uses climatic data for Spain.
• insufficient information on energy technologies (art. 17)
• insufficient information on technical tools (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about energy technologies (art. 17)
• absence of automatic tools supporting energy efficiency measures development (art. 17)
• absence of software supporting energy efficiency measures development (art. 17)
• absence of guidelines & handbooks supporting energy efficiency measures development (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• support organisations have insufficient competency and knowledge (art. 17)