The booklet is a result of a project "Knowledge to warm at home". Following the requirements of the EU directives and national needs, recently energy poverty has been recognized as a growing problem in Croatia. There are several levels of work on its reduction. Booklet was a tool helping the Croatian county most affected by poverty, as well as the resulting energy poverty. Civil society organizations active in this county expressed willingness to deal with this problem but lacked capacities to resolve it. One important prerequisite for this was the cooperation with the public sector, primarily with local and regional authorities and social welfare centers.
Materials can be updated and translated.
• insufficient information on energy technologies (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about energy technologies (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• support organisations which have insufficient competency and knowledge (art. 17)
• inadequate information on best energy efficiency practices (art. 17)