The Handbook Guide to the Green Office deals with one of the most important environmental issues of the 21st century - how everyday office work can contribute to reducing overall environmental impact and increase the use of other resources for the benefit of employees and the wider community. The purpose of introducing a green office and green business to the organization is the contribution to the application of the principle of sustainable development in the business sector. The organization whose strategy is based on sustainable development becomes competent and recognizable at the local and global level. Socially responsible business is not just a matter of responsible behavior towards the environment, but also towards the employees and community care, social justice, and economic security. Energy efficient business entities do not lose their comfort but smartly manage their energy by doing the same or greater workload with less energy consumed and investing in financial resources to improve their business.
These materials were developed under UNDP Croatia Project „Removing Barriers to Energy Efficiency in Croatia“, financed by GEF and implemented in Croatia. All the materials can be updated and translated and the right for use can be obtained at no charge.
• insufficient information on energy technologies (art. 17)
• insufficient information on financial tools (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about energy technologies (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• support organisations have unsufficient competency and knowledge (art. 17)