The Energy Advisory Handbook was prepared as a starting point for future Energy Advisers, i.e. participants of the Energy Advisers Course. The manual contains all the information handled within the Course that provides basic knowledge of the thermal protection of buildings, energy consumption in heating, cooling, ventilation and domestic hot water, and electricity consumption for lighting and electrical appliances. Special chapters are dedicated to the application of renewable energy in households, as well as the economic assessment of energy efficiency projects. The Handbook was developed through the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), in cooperation with the Ministry of Economy, Work, Entrepreneurship, aiming at supporting energy efficiency in Croatia.
These materials were developed under UNDP Croatia Project „Removing Barriers to Energy Efficiency in Croatia“, financed by GEF and implemented in Croatia. All the materials can be updated and translated and right to use can be obtained at no charge.
• insufficient information on training possibilities (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about training (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about energy technologies (art. 17)
• absence of guidelines & handbooks supporting energy efficiency measures development (art. 17)
• absence of other tools supporting energy efficiency measures development (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• support organisations have unsufficient competency and knowledge (art. 17)
• inadequate information on best energy efficiency practices (art. 17)