The purpose of this guide is to promote and disseminate the technology of district heating and / or cooling networks, as well as to advise the potential promoters of this type of installations from a methodology that establishes the criteria that should be considered when designing a district network. In addition to this "basic guide", the Integrated Guide for the development of district heating and cooling networks has been developed. (http://www.adhac.es/priv/clientsimages/asociacionperso6_1338538783.pdf) The basic guide has a more generalist approach, to give some global notions of these systems, while the integral guide goes deeper into the themes, with the purpose of being an instrument that helps to make decisions on the suitability of implementing a district network in a given environment.
Translation to other languages has to be done.
• insufficient information on training possibilities (art. 17)
• insufficient information on energy technologies (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about training (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about energy technologies (art. 17)
• absence of guidelines & handbooks supporting energy efficiency measures development (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• support organisations have insufficient competency and knowledge (art. 17)