The Green Public Procurement technical database is a database with template of technical terms for purchase of green products/services. The templates were developed in compliance with the public authorities’ needs and with the specific requirements in each partner country. The tender documents templates are designed to facilitate the GPP process in all public authorities and especially in the Covenant of Mayors’ signatories, which commit to achieve higher than average results in their SEAPs.
The documents contain technical terms, technical descriptions and conditions form a green public purchase, supported by guidelines in each step for three products: Vehicles, Street lighting, Computers and screens. Each product group is represented by two documents – Technical terms and Evaluation criteria. The documents contain technical terms, technical descriptions and conditions form a green public purchase, supported by guidelines in each step.
The technical database was created in the Bulgarian, German, Greek, Italian, Latvian,Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish language.
• there are no tools/frameworks in place to assist the public sector in the procurement of energy efficient building, products and services (art. 6)
• insufficient information on training possibilities (art. 17)
• insufficient information on technical tools (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about legal and administrative aspects (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about technical tools (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• support organisations have unsufficient competency and knowledge (art. 17)
• inadequate information on best energy efficiency practices (art. 17)