The handbook gives the strategic framework and help public authorities buy goods and services with a lower environmental impact.
This handbook is based on "Buying Green! - A Handbook on green public procurement"- European Commission's main guidance document to help public authorities buy goods and services with a lower environmental impact. Available on Hungarian language, but if could be translated can be used from the public authorities in other EU countries.
• public procurement doesn't include life-cycle cost analysis (art. 6)
• there are no tools/frameworks in place to assist the public sector in the procurement of energy efficient building, products and services (art. 6)
• insufficient information on training possibilities (art. 17)
• insufficient information on technical tools (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about technical tools (Art. 17)
• absence of other tools supporting energy efficiency measures development (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• inadequate information on best energy efficiency practices (art. 17)
• insufficient in-house expertise about legal and administrative aspects (art. 17)