Standardised easy-to-use energy check tool (energy audit) for SMEs in five different crafts: Bulgarian carpenters, German bakers, Greek bricklayer/glass producer/ painter producer, Irish small food producers and Spanish meat producers.
This project was based on the existing knowledge published and brought it to practical application in craft SMEs. Check tool is a guide on what should be checked within the SME. A number of tips and measures are formulated which can be used to create a result sheet. In combination with the professional experience the E-Checker can provide substantial support to the SME to identify the suitable energy saving measures.
The energy check tool for SMEs was developed for 5 crafts in 5 countries to swiftly identify the energy savings potentials. This tool can be used for combined knowledge and techniques in identifying and realising energy-saving potentials in craft SMEs all over Europe.
• insufficient information on training possibilities (art. 17)
• insufficient information on technical tools (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about technical tools (art. 17)
• absence of other tools supporting energy efficiency measures development (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• support organisations have unsufficient competency and knowledge (art. 17)