An informative guide directed to the citizens to make known the contribution of domotics to energy saving and to promote the responsible consumption of energy. The guide was written by CEDOM, the Spanish Association of Domotics, in collaboration with the Institute for Energy Diversification and Saving, IDAE. Throughout the different sections that compose this guide the reader is informed about what is the domestic energy consumption in Spain, and what annual cost it supposes for an average family. It also explains how domotics can help save energy and money, while gaining comfort and security.
Translation to other languages has to be done.
• insufficient information on training possibilities (art. 17)
• insufficient information on energy technologies (art. 17)
• absence of guidelines & handbooks supporting energy efficiency measures development (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• support organisations have insufficient competency and knowledge (art. 17)