The following tool has been developed in the frame of the COMBI project which has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme.
The COMBI project aimed at quantifying the multiple non-energy benefits of energy efficiency in the EU-28 area. It gathered existing approaches and evidence from the EU area and developed modelling approaches for impacts on
- emissions (effects on health, ecosystems, crops)
- resources (biotic/abiotic, metals and non-metals)
- social welfare (disposable income, health)
- macro economy (labour market, public finance, GDP) and
- the energy system (grid, supply-side, energy security).
COMBI stands for Calculating and Operationalising the Multiple Benefits of Energy Efficiency in Europe.
The online tool allows users to view the different scenarios and options available as charts.