Collection of technical guides focused on each type of insulation material. They are complementary to the general information provided by the previous Divulgative Guide and are aimed at professionals in the building sector, with more detailed information on the technical level.
These guides have been drafted by the National Association of Insulating Materials Manufacturers (ANDIMAT) for the Institute for Energy Diversification and Saving (IDAE), with the aim of promoting efficiency in end use of energy in buildings.
Translation to other languages has to be done.
• insufficient information on training possibilities (art. 17)
• insufficient information on energy technologies (art. 17)
• lack of in-house expertise about energy technologies (art. 17)
• absence of guidelines & handbooks supporting energy efficiency measures development (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• support organisations have insufficient competency and knowledge (art. 17)
• inadequate information on best energy efficiency practices (art. 17)