A divulgative guide directed to communities of neighbors and house owners on thermal refurbishment of buildings. The guide explains what is a thermal refurbishment with isolation, when it can and should be done, what buildings are susceptible to a refurbishment, practical advice and how to apply for the available aids. The last chapter contains a case study of a real example. This publication has been drafted by the National Association of Insulating Materials Manufacturers (ANDIMAT) in collaboration with the Institute for Energy Diversification and Energy Saving (IDAE).
Translation to other languages has to be done.
• insufficient information on training possibilities (art. 17)
• insufficient information on energy technologies (art. 17)
• absence of guidelines & handbooks supporting energy efficiency measures development (art. 17)
• absence of support organisations in your territory addressing energy efficiency matters (art. 17)
• support organisations have insufficient competency and knowledge (art. 17)
• inadequate information on best energy efficiency practices (art. 17)