World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED) 2018
Meet. Learn. See. Enjoy!
Energy efficiency and renewable energy are key to boosting the economic competitiveness of the EU, its member states, regions and individual businesses. Resulting economic growth provides jobs and the ability to invest in the further progress of the clean energy transition to the benefit of all citizens.
Clean energy for economic competitiveness and how to make the clean energy transition work for business, planet and people will therefore be core themes of the World Sustainable Energy Days 2018.
The annual conference brings together more than 700 delegates from over 50 countries from business, public sector and the research community. The next edition will be held from 28 February - 2 March 2018 in Wels, Austria. The event will feature policies, technology innovation and market development. It offers a unique combination of conferences and interactive events.
7 specialized conferences provide the opportunity to learn about current trends in the sustainable energy world:
- European Pellet Conference
- European Energy Efficiency Conference
- Young Energy Researchers Conference: Biomass + Energy Efficiency
- Energy Efficiency Economy Conference
- E-Mobility & Smart Buildings Conference
- Technology Innovation Conference: Energy and Buildings
- Energy Efficiency Policy Workshop
Interactive events offer networking & exchanging experience:
- "Energiesparmesse", a major tradeshow on renewable energy and energy efficiency
- Cooperation Platform
- Poster presentation